Since fourth grade, when I started taking tennis lessons, I have always dreamt about watching Wimbledon live at the Centre Court. The tournament is not only the oldest of its kind, but it is also valued as the most exclusive.
Wimbledon has long been an epitome for smart English summer style and impeccably dressed spectators. I am always glued to the television not just to watch the match but keenly observing the off court fashion.
I have listed down things I would pack for my trip to Wimbledon:
- Sheath Dresses and Pleated Skirts – Be at the top of your fashion fame with a sheath dress. It has its own style quotient. A pleated skirt gives an elegant look and it’s a perfect combination of sports luxe and glamour. Keeping the Wimbledon colors in mind, I will pack my purple skirt.
- Sunglasses – Protect those beautiful eyes with super chic reflective sunglasses. I will pack my green reflective sunnies.
- Sunscreen – Need I say more!
- Not to forget my Make-up Essentials – you know a girl can’t live without her mascara.
- Cover up – A Trendy cover up is another Wimbledon essential for when the weather decides to play pranks.
- Classy Footwear – Carry stylish yet comfortable loafers or stay true to style with classic stilettos.
- Wide brimmed Hat – it’s a super chic accessory to help block out the sun while at the courtside.
- A Tote – Sunglass, check! Sunscreen – Check! Make-up – Check! Tote slung over your shoulder to carry all the things you need.
Wish me luck; you never know you might see me waving from the Centre Court this Wimbledon.